Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/16/10 - International Diapered Duo

We got to strut our stuff this morning in our Roma t-shirts.  Daddy got to snuggle with us for a few minutes this morning then it was a crazy day.





After our afternoon naps, Goy got into Granny's newspaper stash she brought to help Momma pack up the house, so we got to read up on all the current events.









1 comment:

  1. Hey Caela!!! Can I just tell you how much I love YOUR blog! Truly. It's the only one I can hop onto after a super long day and check out before falling asleep, and it never fails to make me smile. I love the way you've decided to remember your kids' lives...they're too cute! And I guarantee they will love reading it someday. My mom recently sent a packet of old pictures with her memories of each one on the back. It meant so much to me to hear what she remembered about the days that t I couldn't. Easily the best birthday present I've had in a long time!

    Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much your comments mean to me. You have always been and will always be my first and best big sis! I never felt like I was missing out at our cousin/sister parties because I had you and I think that says a ton. Good luck with your move and if you have a free minute, email me your #. I would love to have another voice to listen to on my commutes!

    Love you!!!!!
    -Chels

    ReplyDelete