Goy hugged, kissed and snuggled me ALL day long and I loved every second of it!
Whenever we took breaks from being Momma's Little Love Bugs, Goy tried to teach me things. My favorite (and the one he spent the most time on) was reading books.
Even when he wasn't right next to me I watched him like a hawk today.
I had fun loving all over Marion today, but I especially enjoyed showing her how the pop outs from the book go in and out. It was fun reading her one of my favorite books while she sat with me.
-Momma note: Marion was leaning against my leg in the picture above. She can sit for a few seconds on her own, if she decides its time to sit up straight, but she loves looking around so she topples over quickly. It's really cute to see her sitting up and then try and turn quickly to follow Goy - I'm never far away though, so I catch her before she lands on her head.
No comments:
Post a Comment