Goy has decided that it's time for me to learn how to play with him. During my tummy time today he put toys, snugglies and pacifiers in front of me, on me and under my chin to help me play. Then he decided I should have all the toys right next to my head, I think he thought I wasn't playing with them because I didn't see them :) but I tried to tell him I'm just too small for that.
Daddy decided to take pictures of us and we of course had to cooperate.
I got to hold Marion on my lap tonight before bedtime. It was really fun, she smiled and cooed a lot and I tried to figure out how to still hold her while watching her face. That didn't go so well, I ended up slipping right out from under her and Momma took her back. Maybe next time I'll figure that one out.
End of School Year busyness
11 years ago


She's really chubbing up now! So cute! And I love seeing those smiles... so sweet! xoxo
ReplyDelete