Monday, May 17, 2010

5/17/10 - Our Favorite Things...

When we got back from a trip to Roseville today, Goy got to play with Tucker a bit while Maddie was over at Auntie Erin's having a play date with Bo.

Daddy gave me a taste of cool whip the other day, and I've figured out which can it is in. Every time the fridge is open I go for it quickly. Daddy was nice enough to give me another taste tonight. YUM!!!

After dinner, Maddie and Tucker chased the ball a bit and then we all settled in to watch a movie.




Tucker's my new movie buddy. Usually you can find us on the tile by the front door, but during a movie we're almost always together.


Marion will be my movie buddy soon, but she just sleeps through them right now.


It was a long day, I'm very sleepy... Momma thinks pink is a good color on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment