Saturday, November 14, 2009

11/14/09 - I'm 10 Months Old Today

Today was an errand day.  Momma and Daddy had lots of errands to run, plus we took Daddy to an ultrasound place to see my baby sister.  I was so hungry at lunch, I ate the apple right out of Momma's hand.











And they dragged me around ALL DAY - don't you just want to nap with me...









And I got to see Marion on that funny little TV today too.  Here are a few of the shots I like the best.  She likes keeping her hands in front of her face like I did.



Momma's favorite - a cuddle shot...







Profile shot...









Face shot...









Even though it was a long day, we had fun; but next time, I'll stay home and take a normal nap... PLEASE?!?



1 comment:

  1. So it's a GIRL?? Yay! How fun! Congrats to you both (well, all 3 of you! hehe.) --Steph

    ReplyDelete