Saturday, August 1, 2009

7/31/09 - Busy, Busy, Busy...

We had a busy day today. Momma and I got up and played.


After a bit of playtime, I ate my cereal and Momma let me try using the spoon. I did pretty good if I do say so myself.


Grampa was home for a bit this morning so we got to play, I rode Tucker (I like her), and was a bit unsure of Maddy licking my entire face, but by the end of the day we were good buds. After play time with Grampa it was time for my nap.


When I woke up Gramma and Momma took me to Great Grandpa & Great Grandma's house. While Gramma went to the store Momma and I played in the pool and Great Grandpa took pictures and visited with us, Great Grandma fixed a great lunch (at least that's what Momma said, but I didn't get any).



Then it was back to Grampa's house for Momma to try to put me down for a nap. HA HA HA. When I didn't go to sleep, I got to hang out in the highchair while Gramma got ready. The rest of our day was just as busy, but no pictures of it. I leave you with this thought, what does a tired yet oh so happy baby do... act punch drunk of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment